lundi 15 avril 2013

YOLANDA R.

 YOLANDA R.

New York, NY
R&B/Soul / Pop / Singer Songwriter
PLAY SONGS » SHARE SONGS » VISIT PROFILE »


Hello,
I hope that you are doing well. I am so happy to tell you that I won the Best R&B/Soul Song Award for April 2013 at the Akademia Music Awards for my song "Bring Ur Lovin' Home." If you haven't heard it yet, please stop by Reverbnation to hear the full song. If you like it, buy it at  Reverbnation  or all major digital retailers. You can visit the Awards page at http://www.theakademia.com/.


PLUS....
Arzuk Music Review also gave me a wonderful review for my song "Why." You can see the full review at
http://www.arzuk.com/arzukmusicreview.htm. Listen to the full track and friend me at  "We Got Talent".  You can
buy the track at Buy My Music  and all major digital retailers.

Thank you for your continued support. Peace and blessings to you, my friends!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

le blog musique-al

le blog musique-al
Le blog musique-al aime tous les genres de musiques La musique mérite d'être la seconde langue obligatoire de toutes les écoles du monde. (Paul CARVEL) le blog agit comme prolongement de la page musique-al sur facebook